Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby shower that has been 7 (or so) years in the making!!

My sister Angie and her husband Cam have been married for 14 years this June and for about the past 7 years or so they have been patiently waiting for baby Ava to be ready to join their family! She has finally decided that May 8th (give or take!) of 2012 would be a great time to finally come!
So, Tiff, my Mom and I threw Ange a baby shower!!
Above is my attempt of being crafty... it says Baby Ava!

We had one sweet spread of yumminess!!
Mom brought yummy sandwiches and made her awesome pasta salad!
Tiff brought the yummiest fruit and vegi platters and made broccoli salad!
They are awesome!!
I secretly wish I was a baker and a professional cake/cupcake decorator, so I made the desserts and punch!
I saw this punch on a blog and just had to make it...so we sorta had a ducky/daisy theme!
Don't those duckies look like they are in a bubble bath!! I was so proud when it worked!! (I had practiced 2 times before the shower and it didn't ever turn out like this!)

We had mini cupcakes with sugar paper daisies and mini brownies with strawberries!
I found this yummy pudding, cool whip, cream cheese frosting on pintrest! It was super light and yummy!!
Little miss Macy had a great time at the party and loved all the baby toys Ava got! (she even tested some out!!)

Brandon and Tyson came back at the end!
Aunt Ange is Tyson's favorite!!
I made Ange pose with each of her party guests!
But I had to add the Grandma's to the blog!

All the "Dunn" girls!
(Erynn will be an official Dunn in October!! Yay!)

Congrats Ange and Cam!!
We are so excited to meet little Ava!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What cute decorations and food! Congrats to Angie and Cam! And what good sisters for throwing a shower!

nana said...

I love all that you did. I'm also glad you enjoy decorating cakes and such. So helpful and makes everything look twice as good!

Cori and Colin said...

I love the punch!!! So fun!! How exciting! yay!

Angie said...

Thank you for the wonderful shower!!! It was picture perfect, except for me in the pictures...hello big prego lady! I love you so much for making my shower a perfect day! I wish I had your talent!
Love ya!!!!