Friday, April 6, 2012

11 Months!

Cute little Macy turned 11 months on the 5th!
She is one crazy little girl!
She walks everywhere! It is fun to all of a sudden see this little thing walk around the corner to greet you!
She loves to climb up the stairs and talk gibberish until I come and get her!
She thinks she is one of the big kids! She gets right in the middle of it all and laughs the whole time!!
She has loved every food I have given her with the exception of strawberries!
She loves to carry something around at all times!
She keeps herself busy by constantly wondering around!
I cannot get enough of that cute face!!
I tried piggies for the first time yesterday and I love them!!
(excuse the mess in the background!)
She is the happiest little thing and still only really cries when she is hungry or tired!
Lily took this picture of us while we were waiting for Tyson at Karate!
We love our little Macy Bug!!
Happy 11 months!

No comments: