Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from our 3 hoodlums!!

Checking out the loot at our house after the hunt!




Easter egg hunt at Grandma Wendy's!
After the hunt I almost burned down Grandma's house! She had a scavenger hunt for the kids and hid an egg clue in the oven, well not knowing I turned on the oven to make resurrection rolls. Luckily it didn't start on fire and Firefighter Cam was there to clean up my mess! Whew!!
I could not get enough of how cute our little Macy was!!

Nana did a little scavenger hunt for the kids too that was really cute! I didn't take pictures with my camera because I was too lazy to go downstairs and get it, so I took picture on Brandon's phone. One day I will add them!!
Happy Easter 2012!

1 comment:

nana said...

Love looking at those nanachildren!