Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baseball


 We signed Tyson up for Baseball again this year. This year it is coach pitch. Tyson is doing great! He can hit the ball rather far, and is getting better at throwing to the intended target and catching! They still don't play by all the rules (next year with machine pitch they do!) ie; outs, running to more than one base etc...
 He loves to play first base because anytime the ball is hit they throw to first base!
He is still a social goof ball! I think that is his favorite part!
 Dad and Lily enjoying the game!
This is the first team sport that Brandon hasn't been the coach! (Tyson has asked if another Dad could have a turn! :) ) But Brandon still gets out there and helps when needed!! I do have to be honest...it sure runs efficiently when Brandon is out there!! (Thanks to the Stan in him!!)
 Macy loves to be outside and loves watching her big brother! There has been times she has gone over to get Tyson if he is on a base nearby! I have to watch her close or she will be part of the game!!

Me and my Girls!! I need proof sometimes that I am there!! So here is our self taken picture!!
Go LA Dodgers!!


Everyone started yelling YAY, so Macy started clapping! It is amazing to me how much these little ones catch on so fast!!


(VIDEO WON'T UPLOAD :( I WILL TRY LATER!)


Lily loves to run while we are watching the game. She has found little friends lately that love to run with her!! On this day, Macy was just trying to keep up and having the best time ever!!

2 comments:

nana said...

I love it all!

Cori and Colin said...

Ditto to what marilyn said. I love it. Your family is so great and your kids are so adorable!