Thursday, May 10, 2012

Family Pics!!

 We did family pictures on Cinco de Mayo! and I love how they turned out!!
So bright and colorful!
I am afraid of color and like to keep things neutral, but I loved these...maybe it will help me add color to my life!!
 Our Handsome Tyson 6 1/2 years old!
 Cute little Lily (that looks all grown up!!) 3 1/2 years old!

 Macy Bug! 1 year old that day!!
Got to love that tongue!!


 The fam!

 Macy's face kills me in these two pics!



 The boys!
 The girlies!
 I seriously can't get enough of these kids!!



The Mr. and Mrs.
I love that my family is photogenic...I just wish I was too!
I am still excited how these turned out!


Macy's one year stats:
Height: 29"...45th %
Weight: 20lbs...55th %
Head: 18.7"...85th %

7 comments:

Requel said...

They turned out So good! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. The kids all look So big!

nana said...

I love 'em!

Cori and Colin said...

I love all of them and you are to photogenic! And I love your hair, it's so long!

Andrea said...

I love them all! You guys are such a beautiful family! And you are definitely photogenic!

Tiffini Simmons said...

They look so good! Oh I can't wait for copies!!

Andi said...

Embrace the color. Sooooo cute!

Lisa R said...

Beautiful pictures! You should have posted more of them on Facebook. I can't believe how cute and how grown up your family is getting. It goes by so fast. And by the way you are super photogenic. You are beautiful and always have a radiant smile! :)