Saturday, May 5, 2012

Macy is 1!!!

Cute Macy getting ready for her party!!
I just can't get enough of this little mug!!
 Opening presents! She is really interested in something...


 She loves cards!
Aunt Tiff made this super cute birthday card! Macy carried it around for most of the day!!
 You got to love all the "helpers" when little kids get around presents!!
Lily didn't want to miss out on the photos!
I did a "raspberry lemonade" theme thanks to the ideas I found on Pintrest!!
Tissue paper pom poms! I am not crafty so I was rather proud of myself!!

This was a raspberry/orange/mango/pina colada punch! I thought it was yummy!

These ones were the vanilla cupcakes with white chocolate strawberry frosting! YUM!


These were the raspberry lemonade cupcakes! These were my first every cupcakes I made from scratch and not a box! Yay for me!


We drank from mason jars with paper straws! (going green???!!! I just thought it was cute!!)
Costco flowers with sliced lemons for decoration!
Yummy!





 
 Happy 1st Birthday Macy!!
We love you to pieces!!
She has her Dr. appointment on Tuesday so I will share the stats then.
But what Macy does...
walks/runs all day long
still naps twice a day
says, Mama, Dad, uh oh
loves her brother and sister
is as cute as can be!

4 comments:

nana said...

Let's have another party! She looks so cute and so little!

Alisa said...

So cute!!!

Andi said...

Love the colors and your cupcakes look delicious! Happy Birthday Macy!

Lisa R said...

Oh my goodness Shay you are super domestic with those paper balls and the homemade cupcakes! I can't believe your sweet Macy is one already and I haven't even met her! (well at least as not a bump in your tummy!)

Miss you and your sweet family!