Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crazy life...

I am laughing so hard right now I am almost crying!! When this all happened yesterday I was laughing so hard I was crying, and being 7 1/2 months pregnant, I almost peed my pants!
Here is a little back ground on why I am taking pictures of Brandon jumping in the air. My sister Ange a couple years back started dabbling in photography, I was always interested in photography but was always too afraid to make the financial plunge into getting the equipment. Long story short, I finally bit the bullet, got a nice camera, a new computer and some software and I am now dabbling too. Ange has gotten so much word of mouth from friends she had taken pictures for, she was offered to do a wedding. I am going to be her second photographer at the wedding. Anyways, for one of the wedding pictures, we wanted to have the wedding party jump off a short wall for a picture, so I had Brandon jump for me so I knew exactly what setting I wanted to have my camera on!
Well, the first jump went great! Isn't he a natural!

Well, I changed modes on the camera and the second jump didn't go as well. The chair broke on take-off.
I was laughing so hard. Brandon got hurt a little bit, but he was a good sport!
Here is Tyson inspecting what Brandon had done. The funniest part is that this isn't the only chair Brandon has broken. Since we have lived here (2 1/2 years) he has broken 3 chairs! I love it!!
We signed Tyson up for preschool this year and he was so excited! ( I think we were just as excited as he was! What a big kid!)
He chose his own backpack. Of course it was the Speed Racer one. His favorite things right now are race cars!
I thought his face was cute. He kept telling me the sun was too bright!

On Sunday while we were getting ready for Church, Tyson was taking a shower while I was doing my hair. Tyson shouts out "Mom, watch" and he proceeds to stick his bum on the shower door and shake it back and forth while laughing at himself! It was hilarious!! Now you know what Brandon is teaching our son! ;) (I was debating if I should post this picture, but Brandon said it was too funny to pass up. Good thing our blog is private!)




7 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

haha, oh my goodness, i think i'm laughing as hard as you did Shay!! I think that's a little more of Brandon than I ever want to see! But it is funny!

Shay said...

Hey...that isn't Brandon. That is Tyson. This was posted by Brandon. You would be impressed or maybe depressed if it was me.

Andi said...

Cute bum Tyson!

Not so cute B. But, I'm glad he wasn't seriously injured. I think a good made-up story would be in order if he had to walk around with crutches. How did you hurt yourself? Oh, just jumping off chairs.... doesn't sound to good.

Emily said...

It is late and I'm trying to laugh quietly! I love it all.

7 Baldwin's said...

You almost made me pee my pants too!! That was hilarious! I hope your wedding went good!!!

Angie said...

Shay told me how funny the jump practice was and the picture caught it perfectly!!!! Absolutely hilarious! Thank you for being her model, because the jump picture at the wedding turned out awesome!

Lisa R said...

Oh my goodness Shay that shower picture of Tyson is hilarious! You had me ROFL between that and Brandon and his chairs!

Congrats on getting into photography. That is great! Be sure and post some of your pics!

I can't believe you are 7 1/2 months pregnant already. I mean seriously, didn't you just tell me you were pregnant not THAT long ago? :)