Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We are going to make MILLIONS.....

We just moved Tyson to a big boy bed on Saturday so that when the baby comes she can have the crib. (He will be 3 in November, but if I could have I would have left him in a crib until he was 5). I was nervous that he would always be trying to get out of his room since he doesn't want to take naps or go to bed anymore, but we have somehow created an invisible force field that magically keeps Tyson in bed. Once I figure out what it is we will patent it and make millions. This force field is only deactivated when we open the door. Tyson will stay in bed and yell "Mom, I'm done snoozing" or " Mom, its morning and I am awake" but he will not get out of bed until I come and get him. This morning he was calling for me for about 15 minutes while I got dressed to go running. I love that he does this, and I know it will be short lived, but until than YAHOOO for us!

5 comments:

nana said...

That kid cracks his Nana up. I wish Brandon had thought like that when he was 2. . .I like the new bed.

7 Baldwin's said...

that's so nice! I would definitely pay big bucks for that force field!!

Emily said...

I am first in line for that force field! Good job Tyson!

The Bentley's said...

seriously??? you are so lucky!!!! i wish our kids would stay in bed until wake time:))) wake to go!!

Lisa R said...

Good idea! Let me know how it works out!

Wow, I was looking at your ticker I can't believe how close you are to having your little girl here! WOW! I guess pregnancy always goes by faster for those watching!!!