Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our artist!

I know that there is probably some average age that a child starts drawing their own interpretation of people, I don't know what that age is... but I am so proud of our little Tyson! Usually when we draw or color he makes me or Brandon do all the drawing or coloring. Just the other day Tyson said he was going to draw a picture of me. ( I am the blue person) I was so proud of him that we took a picture of him. He then wanted to draw the whole family! (above) These little kids amaze me at what they can do at such a young age!

5 comments:

Telisse and Kade said...

omg! That is too funny! What at trooper for playing atleast he didnt break a leg or something. Im glad your getting into photography Its amazing what cameras and computers can do these days... old fashioned take your film to walmart is so OUT! I however would still like to do that. Loved the shower picture too cute!

Lisa R said...

Wow his artwork is great! Good people! So Tyson's off to preschool already huh? Fun stuff! Aricin is going to be going 2 days a week to preschool and taking lunch and everything!

nana said...

He has the family resemblance down perfectly.

sinika said...

Tyson is a great little artist. It's fun to see your little prego pictures too. Oh yeah- my boys still yell from their rooms that they are awake and Elliott is almost 5! I like it most of the time, but sometimes I'm so tired I just want them to get out themselves!!

Emily said...

I am so amazed at Tyson's art. he draws people better than I do.