Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy 30th Brandon!

It is a day early, but we are going out of town tomorrow, so here is our birthday tribute to B! The Big 30! He is already telling us he feels so old! I am sure he can't even begin to fathom what old feels like!


Things I love about B...

-His Laugh

-How funny he thinks he is

-What a great husband he is (even though I tease his all the time!)

-What an amazing father he is

-How hard he works for our family

-What a spectacular yard he keeps!!!

-He happily irons his own clothes

There are many more but my favorite is...

-He takes out the garbage!!!!! (With a big smile of course!)


I am speaking for Tyson (because he is napping right now) but I would have to say his favorite thing about his dad is when they play "hike" Tyson gets into the football starting position, Brandon says hike and Tyson runs full bore into B to knock him over! He could play that for hours!

We love you B!
Happy Birthday!!


Love,
Tyson and Shay

3 comments:

nana said...

I haven't read your blogs for a few days. It was fun. . .I still can't believe Brandon is 30 either. Of course, that means I've been married for 37 years to his father!!!!

Emily said...

Man! You are so old! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great get-away!

The Bentley's said...

yeah brandon!! chris hit his 30 last year makes me feel so old! we'll be there soon too:)