Monday, July 13, 2009

Random...

I came across these old pictures that I forgot I took, so I thought I would post them! We have been enjoying taking the kids to the surrounding parks this summer. Lily loves to swing and Tyson can't get enough of the sand! We have thought about getting a sand and water table for the backyard, but I can't bring myself to it because of the mess and all the sand that would make it into my house. It would probably keep Tyson busy for hours, but I just can't handle the possible extra house cleaning! (Does that make me a horrible mom???)

Cute Lily ... Always good for a cute smile!!
Tyson makes friends with ANYBODY! This is Tyson and his new friend making sand castles!
Who knows who's cup this is...(gross) but it makes an excellent castle mold!
Lily loves to swing!

Isn't that the cutest face you have ever seen. That Lily is turning into a complete Daddy's girl!
This is Lily messing up my nightstand! I love how babies can sit with their legs all spread out!


When Lily was first born she wasn't too fond of tub time, but now it is a different story. She can be the most grumpy baby and I put her by the tub to get ready for tub time, and I always get the happiest baby ever!








Can you tell these two little bums apart (ignore the date printed on the bottom picture!) On the top is Lily and on the bottom is Tyson. Looking at the date they are probably the exact same age in these pictures! Who can resist little baby bums!!!

4 comments:

nana said...

Ok, I think if you were to turn them around the other way we would definitely know who is who!

Jill said...

I love little baby bums! Too cute! I avoid parks that have sand so I don't have to deal with the extra mess at home....I guess I'm a bad mom too. :)

Emily said...

So cute! We need to get together and play in the sand! I'll call you next week.

Andi said...

Twinner bums! How fun!