Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My friends have really cute kids!

I was lucky enough to have two friends from my neighborhood let me take pictures of their super cute kids! This is Bella! She is such a cute little girly girl. On the day we took the pictures she wouldn't smile for anything or anyone (until the very end!) But we got some really cute pictures anyways!
Walking in the beautiful roses in her pretty dress!!

She started smiling when we gave in and let her play in these wood lattices. She thought they were the best things ever!

Checking out the flowers!

This is Bella's cute family! Again she wouldn't smile for any pictures!

An almost smile! Thanks Requel and Eric for letting me take picture of your cute family! I hope you don't mind it is on my blog!!! :)





This is our cute little friend Nate. He was born 4 days after Lily. He was due the day after Lily, but they both decided to come 2 1/2 weeks early! :)
He has the cutest little tight lipped grin! I love his little finger like he is thinking of a good idea!!
Sweet!

Eating the bear!

So handsome!

That grin!

Look at those rolls! I love it!!
Thanks Val for letting me do this!! He was way too cute!

4 comments:

Requel said...

Oh my heck, nate's rolls are the best! And thanks again for taking the pics for us, I've already got them up and framed!

Megan Adamson said...

You can take our pictures any time. You are great!!! Cute pictures.

Angie said...

Your pictures turned out great! I really like the one of Bella on the bench and the first one of her playing in the lattice. Way too cute!

nana said...

I love the pics. Nate has changed so much! They are both cute little children, and you did a great job! It's so good to be home and see all the blogs!