Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Lily is 3 Months!

Our cute little Lily is 3 months old today! I know everyone says it, but I can't believe how fast it has gone!!

She is the best little baby! She occasionally sleeps through the night, but if she wakes up it is only once! If she is not hungry we can put her down anywhere and she will hang out! She is great when I am working out, she just lays on the floor and watches!
She is smiling more and more everyday! We almost got her to laugh the other day!
She loves her big brother and is constantly watching his every move! (Although sometimes he moves too much or too fast and scares her!) She is such a fun baby, We love her to pieces!!! Happy 3 months Lily!!!












7 comments:

nana said...

I love how much she is changing. She looks adorable in green!

Angie said...

I can't believe she is already 3 months old!!! She is such a doll! I love the picts! Lots of loves and kisses!

Megan Adamson said...

She is so cute!! They do grow up way to fast. Hold her as much as you can because pretty soon she will be on the move.

Andi said...

Love the green! It just makes me wish they had those cute bows when Paige was a baby.

She has an adorable smile...

Emily said...

She is beautiful!!!

adrianne s. said...

She is just beautiful! What a lucky mama you are for such a good baby!

Cori and Colin said...

I love them Shay! They are so adorable!