Sunday, January 4, 2009

Random Stuff....

Here are some random pictures that I wanted to post.....

When all of Brandon's family was in town for Thanksgiving we went to the zoo. These are all of Tyson's cousins on Brandon's side (and Uncle Zak). Zak, Chandler, Addie, Paige, Tyson and Brinley. (I was feeding Lily in the car ;) What gorilla's!

Lately Tyson has been falling asleep in the car. He has been missing some of his naps because of the busy holidays! We thought this was so cute, both kids asleep and Tyson using Lily's car seat as a pillow!

The other night Brandon was getting Tyson ready for bed and I was doing laundry with Lily on the floor. I put some clothes away and noticed that Lily wasn't were I had left her and this is what I found...Dad reading stories to his cute kids! I love it!!!

Our cute Lily in her exersaucer! She is still too small, and I have to prop a blanket around her, but it was too cute!

This is Tyson's new favorite thing to do... play computer games. We go to PBSKIDS or PlayhouseDisney and he goes to town! I am shocked at how smart little kids are and how quickly they learn to use the computer! It is so much fun to watch him think and play!
Random, I know, but I don't care!

3 comments:

adrianne s. said...

Very cute! I love random because that's the real stuff! Tyson is a smartie and Lily is precious!!

7 Baldwin's said...

Man you have the cutest little family!!! I love that pic of Brandon reading to the kids! Husbands can be so cute!

nana said...

I've been wondering what you all were doing. . .fun stuff!