Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday/Thanksgiving!

We sure didn't plan very well having our first baby....Lucky Tyson gets to have his birthday on Thanksgiving every 4 years! He was due on Thanksgiving day, but came two days late!
We are sure thankful for him!
Some things about Tyson from these 4 short/long years!Tyson at 1 week old! He has always been our awesome sleeper! To this day he still takes the occasional nap and very rarely complains about going to bed!Tyson has always been our TV kid! It was heaven sent when he was really little so I could get things done....now on the other hand if he gets too much TV he gets rather grumpy with us! The above picture is when we used to swaddle him and he still managed to watch TV upside down! Below we used to have to put the ottoman in front of the TV to keep him back a little and so he didn't push buttons!Another thing about Tyson is that he has always loved to be outside and especially play in the dirt. We have multiple pictures of him "swimming" in the dirt (like above). The more mud and dirt the better!Tyson has been and always will be CRAZY!!!He is also one of the happiest and most friendly kids you will ever meet! He loves to talk to random people and he always makes new "friends" everywhere we go! (We were at Home Depot today and he came and told me a cute little blond girl was his new friend!)Tyson loves to dress up and pretend he is someone else!Tyson loves to be silly...at preschool he likes to make everyone laugh!Tyson loves to wiggle his naked bum! Like father like son! Brandon's Mom still remembers when Brandon mooned her YW! Tyson just started a bit younger!Tyson is an amazing big brother! He loves to wrestle with Lily and gives her hugs all the time! They are so cute together!Tyson is so sweet and tells me quite often that I look beautiful! He loves when I have my toenails painted and loves to help paint them!He also loves to dress up his sister!So happy in the dirt!He is the silliest kid! He loves to run and jump! (He has gotten in trouble at other preschool houses for jumping on the couch...I guess I taught him a bad habit!)Tyson loves to take pictures of everything!He loves to be silly!


Happy Birthday Tyson!!! We love you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for...

My Kids

My Husband

Mine and Brandon's Family

The Gospel

My Health

My Home

My Friends

My ability to stay home

My Blog (so I can remember my life)

Brandon's Job

Fast Food(I am a fast food junkie...good thing I like to run)

The ability to run

Life

Thanksgiving so that we take time to think about what we are thankful for!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that kid! I hope his birthday was a blast!

nana said...

WOW. . .how quickly life goes by. It was good to see the pictures and all that you are thankful for.

Lisa R said...

I can hardly believe he is 4! It just doesn't seem like it has been that long!
Loved the friend b-day party, too!

Emily said...

SO fun! Livi and Gavin Loved seeing all those pictures. What fun times. Your kids are absolutly adorable. We love all your guts!! I am thankful for a friend like you! (Too Cheesy??!)

sinika said...

Shay- Your kids are growing up! And what cute little kiddies they are! Tyson seems like such a good fun kid. And Lily is GORGEOUS! I love her little teeth and outfits. Jealous of those girly clothes.

So I'm interested in your fav fast foods- I may or may not be a deli junkie...