Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tyson's 4 year old and Lily's 1 year old pics

So as the kids have gotten older, it has gotten harder and harder to be their photographer! They just don't listen to Mom! Lily just wants to walk or crawl to me and Tyson is well, just Tyson! I wasn't so sure about the first set of pictures I did at Sugarhouse (Lily in orange and Tyson in hoops shirt) So I took them to the pond in our neighborhood! Once I finished editing them I liked way to many so....here goes picture overload of some cute little stinks!!!
Got to love those eyes!

Silly kid!
(pay no attention to the gross spider webs on the bench!)


This is my fav of Lily!
Lip tucked in...cute!
I love this one of Tyson!
Such good buddies!


Love her face!
Doing Karate! (Love It!!)

Check out the double chin!

So Happy!





A really grainy picture, but I love her pointing!

Love that face!

Another fav of Lily!

Where's Tyson?!?





Mr. Cool!

5 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

Lily is so stinkin' cute and Tyson is way too big!!! I love Lily's smile... even if she doesn't smile for Uncle Colin and Aunt Cori :) jk, we love you guys and you're an awesome photographer!

Anonymous said...

Those are GREAT! You got so many cute ones! I need to print some to put on my wall. Way to cute!

Requel said...

You got some super cute ones. I love love love the one of Lily with her lip tucked in. So cute! We miss you guys, hopefully we'll get well soon so we can play.

nana said...

The pictures are beautiful. I especially like the ones of Lily standing in leaves (BW) and the black and white of Tyson on the bench. They are going to know how they looked when they grow up. Great job!!!!!

Lynette said...

Shay their pictures turned our super cute! You did great! I need to have you take pictures for my family.