Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Classic Tyson!


So, we went to the mall the other day to make some returns and walking down the middle the curling iron lady got Lily's attention and next thing I knew Lily was sitting in her chair getting her hair curled! (how can cute Lily resist being called a princess and being asked if she wanted her hair to be curled all pretty!)
Anyways, I thought OK curl her hair, give me the run down and we will get out of here!
Well, she stared with the curling iron and flat iron with a life time guarantee. I said No. She cut the price in half, I said No. She added a $25 spray for free, I said NO. She threw in $25 Conditioner for free, I said NO. She took away the curling iron, cut the price of the flat iron in half again and threw in $25 shampoo for free, I finally said Yes! (I have a working flat iron at home that I have had for over a year and it will die soon, I pay good money to get my hair done, I should probably use good hair tools on it and I have always wanted a good flat iron) So, I was OK with getting the flat iron half off, and the shampoo, conditioner and spray for free!
We got home I made dinner, Brandon got home, and while we were eating dinner Tyson pipes up and asks Brandon if he noticed something new about Lily's hair? Brandon said, Yes Mom curled it, Tyson said No the other side (which was curlier) Then Tyson proceeds to tell Brandon the whole story (which he told rather accurately!) I couldn't respond because when he started I had a mouth full of food! Then Tyson gave out a little giggle and said "Classic Up-sale!"
What 6 year old even knows the words classic up-sale or even understands the process??
Our Tyson!
It killed us! Funny kid!
(BTW, the flat iron is awesome! I have no regrets that I fell into the classic up-sale!!)

2 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

haha, that IS so Tyson! He's using phrases I've literally never used in my life, what a smart kid!

nana said...

So much blogging. . .thank goodness I finally turned on my computer. What cute kids and I love all the pictures. You guys have been busy!