Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The good old cabin!

 Brandon ran Ragnar with some of our neighbors this year as a fill in and since we had to pick him up in Park City we decided to stay the night at the cabin!
We love going to the cabin in the summer...it is so easy, we can just drive right up to the cabin, we don't have to winterize or de-winterize, it is just nice!
I posted about this before, but we loved that Macy would fall asleep on the four-wheelers!
 She is also at the stage of backing up and sitting down and the fireplace was the perfect height for her! Anytime we couldn't find her she seemed to be sitting here!!

 I haven't driven a four-wheeler forever and now that Macy is big enough and we have 3 kids I decided it was time to ride again! I think I didn't like it before because the "big bear" is a fickle four-wheeler and would always stall on me, but these red ones are perfect for me! Lily and I enjoyed riding together!
 We only stayed one night and we forgot our gate key and had to drive to Brandon's parents house, but it was a perfect little get away!!


 Here are just some random pictures!
Macy LOVES giving Lily and Tyson hugs! It is way too cute!!
 Being Silly!
Our crazy little hoodlums!!

No comments: