Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sleeping!

 Our other two kids never did this, so it is fun to find Macy asleep in random places!
The above picture is when I was getting ready for church so she laid down in the closet and fell asleep! (ignore the messy closet floor!)
 These ones on the stairs were close to bed time when I was changing the kids sheets. She was following me from the laundry room to their room, but she only made it 3 steps before falling asleep!

 When we went to the cabin she was a little apprehensive about the 4wheelers, but she obviously got used to them because on 2 occasions she fell asleep by the time the ride was over!
Cute sleepy girl!

2 comments:

Requel said...

That is so funny and too cute! I wish my kids just fell asleep randomly.

Jill said...

Love it! Those poor kids on the end just have to sleep wherever they are! Brinley was notorious and still is for falling asleep in the craziest places! So, so funny!