Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kindergarten Graduate!!

 Our big Tyson graduated Kindergarten!!
Life Touch took these graduation pictures of all the kindergarteners with the option of us buying more ;) but I only went for the free one with the graduation certificate!!
He sure looks cute though!!
We took a picture of Tyson on his official last day!!
This was his graduation program. It was really cute! The kids got so excited they sang way faster than the music for the Herriman Hawks song!
Cute Lily at the graduation!
 Cute Macy!
 Tyson getting his certificate and award!
 Tyson's cute Kindergarten teacher, Miss Metcalf!
 The school dance festival.
 Being a first time Kindergarten Mom, I wasn't sure what to expect. First I thought it was only kindergarten...wrong, then I sat on the side where the kindergarteners were sitting thinking we would have a good view of Tyson...wrong, he was on the complete opposite side!
The kindergarteners did the Hokey Pokey. Nana and Grandma Wendy (and Dad of course!)
were nice enough to join in the festivities!!
Tyson is in a different shirt because I didn't order him one of the class t-shirts. Since he started at Herriman in the middle of the year his picture wasn't going to be on his shirt so I didn't buy one, but I had no idea they needed it for the dance program and the graduation program. He was disappointed in me, but got over it pretty quick!
Sorry bud, but it won't be the last time I disappoint you!
Tyson loved his afternoon bus driver Tiffany so much that we had to get her a gift, a picture of Tyson for her to keep and he wanted me to meet him at the bus stop to take a picture with Tiffany!
So, here are the girls in the wagon waiting for the bus to come!
Here is his cute bus driver Tiffany!
He cried on the way home since he wouldn't be able to ride her bus again (she only drives the kindergarteners in the afternoon) But her bus does pass by our house so she told him when he is off track if he is outside they can wave to each other!
I do have to admit I shed a tear or two too since he was so cute and sad!
I can't believe my Tyson is going into first grade!
I am excited for him to be full day, he is totally ready for it!
He was on B track for kindergarten and now we are on D track for 1st grade which means he gets a longer summer!
Congrats Tyson! We are sooo proud of you!!

1 comment:

Requel said...

There is a graduation for everything now days. Way to go Tyson! So big. That is the youngest and cutest bus driver i've ever seen. Ha ah